Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hey! I Can See My House From Here...

Well, our first activity has come and gone. Thank you to all of you who were able to make it – thanks for braving the peak, the wind and my attempt to sing the alto line of the hymn. We appreciated Victoria supplying the delicious peanut butter kiss cookies, and the sweet Korean lady at the EZ Mart for stocking Chewy Chips Ahoy. We had a great time, and we hope it gave you a chance to get to know some of the amazing couples in our ward a little better.

I wanted to post some pictures from the hike, but it seems the fates have aligned to prevent me from doing so. I took my camera to work because I knew uploading pictures at home would be a nightmare thanks to our no bueno internet connection (my apologies to the management for marring their reputation on this blog with its readership in the high teens … but seriously). And my computer at work is apparently unable – or unwilling – to recognize my camera. So – maybe don’t hold your breath, but I promise some pictures will be posted shortly.

In other news: We’ve been enjoying the cookies we didn’t dare expose you to – I threw them all in a Tupperware when we got home Monday night, and they seem to have melded into one large chocolate chip mess. However, I’ve found eating a chunk of cookie with a fork really hits the spot after a hard day’s work.

No comments: